- Having to film during the day due to lack of time, and then having daylight come in through the windows when it is supposed to be night time.
- Creating a candle light effect without setting the room on fire.
- Showing the audience that the couple have been together for so long, and that they are now living together.
- Actor pulling out.
- Unable to find locations or get permission.
- Block the windows using cardboard, then using after effects to darken the image further.
- Use a mixer of real candles and Dedo lights, with a golden reflector to create the effect.
- Using body language and significant events in a couples life (Christmas together, anniversaries)
- Have a back up one just in case.
- Ensure that there are multiple locations in which I can film the scene in, and ask permission plenty of time in advance to ensure you don’t have to make any last minute deals.
- Shy Vana game – A character from another computer game called League of Legends
- Secret Game – This is from a scene in The Big Bang Theory
- Candle Light effects – From a fellow students short film named ‘Aternum Vale’
- Power cut – From A real life event mentioned in a previous post.
- Using kissing and sex as a way to solve a argument – A scenario from How I Met Your Mother